What a fun group of math educators you’ve got in South Dakota! And not only did I have some great math conversations with a lot of teachers, I ate chislic and saw the World’s Largest Pheasant (plus the Corn Palace and the new Arc of Dreams in Sioux Falls) with the rest of the featured speaker crew, Sean and Mike, and our fabulous tour guide, Allen Hogie. Phew!
Here are the slides from my talks. If there is anything you had hoped to find here that’s missing, drop me a line or leave a comment and I’ll make sure you get it.
- F307: Sense-Making: Is it at the Core of Your Mathematics Program?
- F507: Noticing and Wondering in the Elementary Grades
- S107: Noticing and Wondering in the Secondary Grades
- S307/S507: The Power of Students’ Ideas in the Math Classroom
- S407/S607: Two Structures for Looking at Student Work: Slides and Student Work